View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 11:01   Link #2067
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well, let me put it this way, remember the fall of the Eldar? How they were once the greatest of races, imortallity, greatest pleasures, stars lived and died at their command blah blah blah, and now they are only a shred of their former existence?

That was because of the birth of Slaanesh.

That's right, just the birth of a chaos god send an entire race into near extincion. Imagine what he would do if he decided to do a bit more then just being born...

That's why I don't like the idea of any OC being able to summon a chaos god. These guys are simply too powerful. But then again, they are called gods for a reason.
(does a Satashi) No one is summoning Gods! -flails some more-

I was saying, what Sophia's doing is summoning a link to the Immaterium for Kha to draw the mana there directly. HOWEVER, daemons and Eredar can sense this portal, like how they smell Psykers from a mile off, and try and force their way through. Theoretically, Kha and Sophia should be torn to pieces if they break through, resealing the bridge and locking the gods away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The images are good enough. Besides, it's not like I have space to draw Sakurazaki in it, since it IS Yuuno-centric, only with a 2nd banana to add to background space.
It was to be clear. Looking forward to it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Talk about inspirations...

Smith/Wesson: *sees Kha* Chairman?!

I admit, wasn't too fond of the Casshern design at first, but seeing it whole made me appreciate it a bit more

More Shiro And sometimes, you'll have to fight fire with fire

And Mai? Horror movies are her specialty, to the point of being jaded (almost nothing scares her anymore). She won't share it, but she knows the Survival Guide to Horror Movies by heart ("If you see that it's just the cat, ready your weapon" ).
Kha does expound on theories about offensively asserting the right to self-defence, which is a play on his "offensive shielding" combat strat. At least he'll balk at the idea of a Destiny plan.

And... more Shiro.

I hope Scary Movie can scare her with the brainlessness.