View Single Post
Old 2008-10-01, 20:31   Link #308
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori View Post
It's technically called 決戦前夜, but no English term for it, so I just did a translation. xD

I love to have Yuri with the tank top, Prince, the shinai, and those two erm, "wow Yuri's so cool!" scenes. They're afraid of the shinai. xD
Hmm, don't think I've ever actually even seen the Prince, I kept Yuri in his normal costume with the black hat the entire game because I liked the style. Also kept Judith in the maid costume the whole time and Estelle in the "seduce the guard" costume (fanservice ftw). Sadly I didn't get the latter till near the end of the game, since I played with no guide or prior knowledge whatsoever and was afraid that forcing Estelle to seduce him could possibly lower her "affection rating" if the game had such a system.

Speaking of playing with no guide, I'm pretty proud that I also completed many of the sidequests without it. After managing to find almost nothing in Abyss I was downright obsessive this time in checking every area after every major story event. Of course my total playtime was also obscenely high because of this (around 75 hrs on a single playthrough).
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote