Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2008-12-03, 19:58   Link #1104
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Shadow Minato, I demand an immediate apology from you to India for all those terrorist attacks. Only then will I believe you were not involved in said attacks.

And by the way, for the record, I must myself apologize for those attacks I didn't order, help, participate in, knew of beforehand or had anything to do with.
I get your point. Even if Pakistan does issue an official apology to India, it wouldn't mean much, would it? I guess the relation between India and Pakistan has reach of a point of no return in terms of a possible military conflict soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
You forgot about a cooperation pakistan/india for the investigation/repression of the group.

And for 3, they could use scapegoat , if they are involved
You are right. They could use a scapegoat, but then.. What's the point of diplomacy then? Even if Pakistan does use a scapegoat, why not just accept it for a sake of war prevention? A little naive perhaps, since the chances of another similar attack may occur. Something must get done to prevent it in a way that a war does not break out and future occurrences will reduce to unlikely. I don't think this is possible either.

And regarding the cooperation between Pakistan and India's investigation group, I didn't know about it, since I haven't been following the situation lately.

Last edited by Shadow Kira01; 2008-12-03 at 20:02. Reason: added another quote