View Single Post
Old 2004-03-14, 22:13   Link #40
Hoshi_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Monkey
Meh, I don't know why people call the Leaf's "Canada's team." I'm from Canada, and they're my most hated team in the league. I'd rather have anyone win the cup other than the Leafs.
hehehe... thats so true!

actually... I think Toronto in general is a fairly unpopular city in the eyes of many Canadians

people felt sorry for Toronto for the SARS epidemic... but that was an unusual situation so we have reason ^_^

yeah, the senators did really well last year, and i REALLY hope a Canadian team takes the cup this year

----------------------------------------
dranz, who cares about the original 6? if we want to go all historical then Ottawa should get it every year no wait... no NHL team should get it because Stanley wanted it to be strictly for amateur clubs ^__^
so its either no history or all history, dont go half way to make the leafs sound better than they are
----------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by megazone23
Even though Toronto was one of those original 6 teams at the beginning, it doesn't mean that the cup belongs there, or in any of the 6 original teams (yaaaaa, you can tell, i'm NOT from Toronto, lol) but, ya, it'd be nice if ONE of the Canadian teams won it since it's been a while (I think)
yeah!!! another Canucks fan

lets hope they can do better soon ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------
*edit*
aww... posted too slow
ah well, forget that bit about where the cup belongs then ^__^
Hoshi_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote