View Single Post
Old 2012-12-12, 14:01   Link #46
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
I find topic after topic of, what is your favorite fight and why, yet none of the least favorite.

For me it would me Lee vs Raiga. Simply because the Anime crew did such a poor job with it, When Lee took off his weights in any other fight his speed was unmatched, except for by Sasuke when he faught Garaa. Yet in that fight, when he removed them, he was a slow moving, bad taijutsu fighter, His cartwheels were horrible and he got beat way to quickly. Now that was just a filler episode and if I were to pick one from the 'Cannon' it would have to be, Naruto vs Neji, Naruto only used one main technique, the Kage bushin, an overly used one at that. But the reason I pick that is because after being beaten over and over Naruto knocked Neji down with one uppercut, and that was it, I don't think that's the way it should have gone down, Neji faught Lee many times, and even though Neji always evaded Lee's attacks, he still wouldn't have been ended by one hit. I would love to hear anyone elses opinion on any of the fights.

And on a side note, if you want to list a fight from the manga please use spoiler tags for those who don't read it.
I think that filler was OK but the curry did make Lee's body act like paper with him falling down which was unrealistic. So I can see why you would think its a bad fight but it was funny to watch Lee float around.

I don't consider any of the named characters to have had the worst fight but Tayuya vs Temari could have been longer.

The worst fight would be like a sand fodder ninja fighting a Konoha fodder ninja for a short time with just kunai.

Last edited by TimeMask; 2013-01-04 at 14:44.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote