View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 17:51   Link #4516
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I agree it's been way past time for the author to further Kenichi's abilities, but it's obviously not going to happen this arc. I can't even remember the last time when they actually did something other then stretch his balls or make him run around Japan with a herd of sheep on his back. Maybe Sakaki will do some on the go training for some super duper special technique, but I think he's going to have his hands full with Jenezad...

Hahaha..is true..Kenichi always run away...this is the best Kenichi technique

Actually,I saw two important things in the recent chapters..,

The one is in chapter 420..when Miu and Kenichi go in to the village where Miu was born...when they fight the two disciples of Hongo and Miu got a hit..Kenichi change his eyes like close to master and with one hit beat one of the disciple of Hongo..Kenichi saw Miu got a hit=Kenichi use his full strength immediately...

The two is when Kenichi and Miu watched the fight between Hongo and Sakaki..ch 441..when Kenichi surpass Miu in the power of sight...i think that Kenichi has the power to see for a bit time a master movements...he must use this to beat Miu..this is a big step for me..to become close like a Master...

For you Hongo didn't show? i remember that Hongo said that wants get revenge for what the Demon did to him..These fights will be interesting...