View Single Post
Old 2007-08-06, 10:55   Link #88
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
Maybe I should post some of my stuff here to see what people think, but this board is so dead that I doubt it'll make any difference.

Anyway...

Hyperlion:

I'm kinda confused. This is just a teaser of the whole story, right? I know it's a stupid question.

Also, it seems like this might tick off a lot of people. You're killing off virtually every major character. And, if there is one thing I have learned in making fics, Original Characters are basically a no-no because people won't read your stuff then. Especially if an OC is the main character. That basically prevents me from ever writing again. My first major novel-length fic was an OC fic and it did well, but in a limited fan-base. Other fics I wrote with OCs in other realms were met with total hate. So I've had to stick to regular fics, and I don't like that, so I've stopped writing...
It probably is confusing since I am a bad writer and well this is kind of draft so it will be confusing. I know I am killing lot of main characters (maybe I should not kill Mu, Andy, and Ramius), but I need to kill Lacus and Cagalli because their death is the reason why war starts. Well for killing off Kira, I am not really a CE fan so I felt like killing Kira. If I don't write Original character as the main character it would be really boring to write, I don't want another story where Jesus Yamato come and own everyone. And JagdPanther you should ignore those people who hates your fan fic you should just write what you want to write.