Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-16, 14:02   Link #12149
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
As things stand now, a non-harem route is nearly impossible. Each one of them is so deticated at the moment that it would take a really special person to come along to interfere in the dynamics that have been established so far. But, as we've seen, no youkai there even comes close to matching up to Tsukune's legacy, so at this time, we'll just have to roll with the harem.
Well i know that, but the rest of Tsukune's harem is well up against a strong opponent ... I mean in chapter 23 both Moka's where against polygamy ... and Inner Moka, even admitted ( in her own way ) that she want's too be Tsukune's "only" life. Well I know that right know, Tsukune is in a tight spot, and it's nice that due to the Wong family Inner Moka is starting to express her feelings
for Tsukune more ...

And well it's still the second year ... so there might be still time for Tsukune to "choose" who he is going to spend the rest of his life with ...

I mean I hope it will, get an ending where he will choose someone, and will not be left with an open end. ( I mean there where many mentions in the manga that Tsukune will have too choose someone someday )

And this choice "could" be also connected to Jack Frost's prophecy ... what do you think it meant ? ... I mean, how Tsukune and Moka are going to change the world ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote