View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 19:43   Link #56
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
The unspoken rules of what can and cannot be spoken of aloud was finally addressed in the dinner scene, and it was really satisfying. So many things revealed that you just knew had to be the case about how tightly controlled things really are. I liked the imagery of Saki, covered in the muck of reality being unable to bear the sanitized, Ethics Committee-approved small talk.

Saki's father, for his part, gave her absolutely nothing to go on, but it still felt as though he was sticking his neck way out there for her sake, just by acknowledging that anything was happening at all.
This is what pissed me off about saki this episode! her father was sticking his neck out for her, and all she could do was disrepect her parents like that, I mean FFS all the crap she went thorugh with the info dumping slug arc, the "disappearing" kids, her motthers' anguish, and all she can think about is rushing to find shun??? wtf, does she think she can take on all the top cantus users or something? does she think she's gonna take on the goblin army, the whatever cats, and the deadly lions and shit??? It's like she just wants to rush in and get killed, and her parents as well since her father put his neck out there for her (If I were him I wouldnt have said anything, and not fuel the fire.) shes supposed to be clever and shit so why does she act like the stupid red shirt character in a horror movie?!? grrr! and that whol she's 14 thing is not a good excuse, especially since women develop mentally faster than boys do, so really she should know better