View Single Post
Old 2009-09-28, 14:20   Link #3023
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
To me she is one of the best developed tsunderes out there, starts off really mean and aggressive not just to the male lead but to everyone she approached, and as time passes by she slowly starts to soften up to everyone, by the end of season 2 she had people she could call friends, and she has others who would care for her, she wasnt alone anymore. In contrast with tsunderes like Hinagiku, she is usually in "tsun" mode by default, and then turns "dere" (extreme hnnnnnnnnng follows)...where Hina is usually in "dere" mode, but then turns tsun at others for being idiots lol

Not to mention she has A LOT of moments where she can be EXTREMELY cute (to a level that Hinagiku could never even wish for IMO). But yeah thats pretty much it, also add the fact that she can ALSO be a kickass character while fighting and using her flames, and you have yourself a moe and GAR machine in 1.

But im getting off topic here now.....this is Hayate no Gotoku! so in this world my #1 is Athena

Oh, I see. Basically you really like tsunderes. Plus she has that "GAR" you mentioned, since she's a badass Flame Haze that looks really cool with her hair, um, well... burning, I guess... haha.

The things I find annoying are mostly the melon bread & triple urusai attack (lol).

I think that I dislike it mostly because of that Yuji guy (the show, I mean). He's ultra annoying, and needs to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
huh?! who's this Rena thing? she want to bring A-Tan home?! heh! Over my Dead Body you little orange-haired-bug!!
(pump my shotgun and aimed it to that little creature)

She's from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and besides taking you home, she's psycho. Well, that's because of certain reasons, so it's not for long...

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Dumb Hayate!, Maria is skirtless and he didn't do anything he supposed to attack her and have a fun, just think it as a training to face big A-Tan will you

Rape!Rape! and Away! (Superman style )

Lol, Whut? I think you just got every Maria fan on your ass.

R.I.P. *mourns*
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote