View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 10:04   Link #10570
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Yeah, kinda. The Social Segregation, well, more like authority segregation is much worse than Canon.

Basically, to compensate the lack of number, Armored Stratos was made by huge quota (about 110 A.S. for every I.S. viable and keep growing)

Ichika himself still an amateur, however he's one of the few surviving A.S. pilot of Aomori genocide (Where two I.S. and about 278 A.S. is destroyed by a single BETA known as ETX).

He and Dan then reassigned to rookie Stratos Guard Company 208, neither revealing their status as experienced pilot. It was later than Ichika was found to be adept I.S. pilot.
Ahh...

Mine's a lot more benign. Set within the same universe as IS, and SHOOTiNG ST@RS. Basically, the same lab which produced the Rafless is scouting for a good rider, and are looking for someone named the [Lightning Bullet] Raidan. Meanwhile, Dan is playing his favorite game at the biggest lan center in town, and groaning about how Ichika gets all the girls.

The lab people are ambushed by PT, a cute scientist barely manages to escape with Rafless, and the machine crashes right at Dan's feet. Realizing that this was [Raidan] she hands him the unit, tells him to get away, and passes out from her injuries.

Dan rides the Rafless. The rest is history. Thus begins Dan's catch-up with Ichika.

In my fanon, I was going to introduce a 1-seater microfighter called a Pieses. Rafless is now set-up as the prototype for the Pieses.