Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 11:10   Link #22568
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
The one I am looking at currently is happily in Japanese straight from Jump Square, you are thinking about Claymore which usually comes first but it is chinese version.

I had a revelation at breakfast which makes me see chris' point of view, dying is much too good for Aqua she needs to suffer much more
first I saw chinese one... but later I found a jap raw ^^ since with hiragana I can get bits and pices of the text ^^

as for Akua... well she fell onto her knees and has tears in her eyes... that moka loves tsukune and not her... and that moka has choosen tsukune as her partner and not her...

but still I would be glad if later on akua had to suffer from beign eaten alive by alucard... the thing she wanted to wake up all her life.... kinda slowly and painfully beign devoured inside alucard stomach ^^

there she would know that she is all alone... no one will save her...no one will cry for her...no one will care about her...and will be there all alone for a long long long time... this situation is the kind of punishment she deserves
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote