Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 21:19   Link #322
Azoth

I just finish reading all the breaker (part 1) chapter last week and finish reading the two chapters i'm not dissing the artwork I think the art is great but is new wave really draw by the same artist? The art change so dramatically from the transition of part 1 to part 2. Is he rushing the artwork because it weekly. A drawing in part 1 for Shioon and Saehee look different from the drawing in part 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotobrastos View Post
I hope Saehee gets phased out of the story--she's boring. The new chick with Sosul and maybe that yandere-looking black haired girl should be harem enough for Shioon.

I'm kind of cheering for Shioon and Saehee to be together I hoped it happen but a last it is shonen manga I don't think Shioon well end up with Saehee or any other girls that was introduced in the end of the story.

There a lot of manga that put a main character with love interest but it never happen. I can list some of them Hikaru no Go, Prince of Tennis, Tenghe Tenjou, Mx0, Pretty Face, To Love-Ru, and many more I just can't remember.
Azoth is offline   Reply With Quote