View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 20:44   Link #1315
Midonin
Last Engage

Chu2Koi 03 - Infinite L∞P Delusion -The Adventure Begins!-

I find myself taking a shine to Sanae instantly. Aside from her unusual surname ("Dekomori". I just like the way the "Deko" character looks. 凸.), having her be Rikka's partner-in-delusions, the Satomi to her Aoi, intrigues me. I've been paying close attention to every word Rikka (and now Sanae) utter, trying to piece together the world they have going on inside their heads. It's a fascinating place, and the visuals KyoAni comes up with for it are gorgeous. A grand delusion of the highest caliber, atop a moonlit castle... wonderful stuff. I loved the music that played during that segment, and the woodwind piece during the Shinka dream sequence was also nicely placed.

Rikka during the improv segment, even if she went overboard, was great. She's already role playing, so if she channeled her energies in a slightly different fashion, she would be a natural fit for the drama club. (A drama club with a chuunibyou member... save that premise for the future, it could be very useful.) Needs some help with English, though. Neither Catherine nor Chimera are acceptable.

I am curious what the deal with Shinka is. I can't wait for her to unleash her inner delusion if the book she wrote is any indication. (Most likely her blog.) To the future of OMNSS!

However, Makoto has a very wrong idea of what a light music club is supposed to be for. Excuse me while I go into Rikka mode. The light music club is a sacred place, where the bonds of sound echoing back to the days of yore, where fresh leaves bloom and a majestic turtle guards the palace, awakening only once every year from his eternal slumber to pass judgment on those unworthy. Don't look down on light music clubs.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote