Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-16, 11:00   Link #2308
Marly
>AS

So from what I've read of the Vol.7 summary, the DEM leader guy sounds rather super generic. But who knows- Maybe he's putting up a false front and has a motive deeper than Evangelion as a series. I won't be too surprised if some evil Seirei was involved with DEM either, considering how much they know about the Seirei in general. Hopefully the subsequent volumes will focus more on plot™ since a lot of the things are unanswered and the series is already 7 volumes in. And maybe the writer can hopefully make certain plot points/drama less cliche and forced like the case with Dark Tohka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Highly amused about the game, I'm assuming its a VN, so I'm hoping that the crew will make suggestion that leads to bad ends like in the series
I'm pretty sure it is a VN- There have been no real gameplay videos, so it's either that or it's so awful that they're not showing it in the trailer, as with the case with how Tokitowa turned out. I honestly would've much preferred something like a fighting game, which would've been super neat. But knowing Compile Heart's rather awful track record, I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything that took effort to develop at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I want my "everyone gets their own Shidou" ending.
Tohka seem to be well loved by the author as she is "always around". Atm I think Shidou still like all spirits equally with maybe a smidgen favor of Tohka.
I still want her to be benched (i dunno, send her away to a lab for the next 20 volumes for the darkening event) in favor of an all out Origami vs Kurumi setting /wishful thinking
Glad you're not the writer. I get that Kurumi's pretty cool and all (she's probably the most interesting character in the series so far), but I don't get why people constantly want this character to be something she isn't.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote