View Single Post
Old 2006-11-06, 17:40   Link #50
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
Nooooooooo! It has to be Hirai-chan! She just has to come back....
Hirai chan.... I also want her to have a spot. She's already gone in the main story but at least a little cameo somehow wouldn't hurt...

Hirai chan, and what happened to her, is actually one of the main reasons why I support Shana (even though I favour Yoshida the most.)

If the movie will be mainly based on the first volume of the novel as piku posted, then featuring her will be fine with me. But if it turns out part of the movie where she's in is set after the series then they better have a good excuse for that

Otherwise I'll contract the One Piece/Gundam Seed fever, and then I would have to add SnS to the list of series where the "good" characters nomatter how "killed/dead" they seem to be, aren't actually dead but will reappear 10-30 episodes later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Well, at the end he said :"Lets go, i made up my mind long ago....that i'd go with you. And my mind hasn't changed" *goes of to 'die' together with Shana*

And his thought bubbles that Hecate was browsing were filled with Shana and some more Shana
Well.......
I know for sure what he was thinking when he was ogling at Yoshida and her soundfx'ed melon pan in Shanatan returns

Ahhh Yoshida's melon pan... the best an elephant can get.... (j/k don't hit me^^;; )
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote