Thread: Turn A Gundam
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-14, 04:58   Link #95
JediNight
キズランダム

I'm on Ep46 atm -- and it's hard to believe that the TurnA beat the TurnX in the past. Unless there is a bunch of armaments that the TurnA is missing after the millennia.

What I DO find interesting though is that they make a direct link between UC and TurnA timelines. Until this point I only hypothesized that they could connect, I didn't know they made an actual reference.

Although they were saying that 10,000 years had past since the start of the Universal Century... Which has me a bit confused then -- they said 2000 years has passed since Earth went to hell. Which means that the UC lasted for 8000 years to that point? So they're saying it was like 7800 more years of space conflicts after all of the UC Gundam series' wrapped up before this? Where does that leave Gundam X then, which was "After Colony 15" or whatever?

Stuff doesn't seem to add up that they would use basically the same Zaku design for 8000 years. And if only a few of the colonies were dropped on Earth and many survived, why did the "Moonrace" technology regress apparently compared to some of the excavated tech?
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote