View Single Post
Old 2009-08-03, 15:30   Link #123
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Is it because the anime version of welkin is given a weakness ?
or is what you saying is he is inferior in *all* aspects.

People can dislike chars or so, but I dont think namecalling and such will make things any better which is kinda why I posted.

a question, The game Welkin supose to be a dauntless/heroic character who stands out alot. Its that why hes not well liked of his underdogish way/nature in the anime.
I haven't played the game, I don't even own PS3. And I dislike Welkin, cause it's retarded and emotionaly unstable, childish character. Until chapter 8 Alicia was emotionaly unstable and retarded character, then suddenly and without any apparent reason, started to act like (almost) young adult and fell in love in Welkin. Soon after that Welkin, before just socially retarded, became a fully retarded character, acting like emo kid. Also without any reason.

Valkyria, more or less a "military anime" turned into "shoujo love triangle anime" about group of middle schoolers. To make things "better" another wimpy, irritating emo character was introduced - Rammal. So far only reason of his existence is being male? tsundere emo - his characters has no other purpose.

I expect soon Faldio - only protagonist sometimes acting as an adult will turn into another emo character, also without any reason, so Welkin will act a little more mature. Most probably that change will also come without any reason.

What I'm trying to say is VC is not a military anime, with characters who act without any reason and personalities fitting for emo kids, not adults.

For a moment I was thinking about buying PS3 just to play VC, cause I really liked animation and world setting, I also like strategy games. But now I don't want to, even if most players says that game is not as retarded as anime.