View Single Post
Old 2011-06-30, 20:45   Link #7967
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
I have not read them I'll look at them after posting this but I'm interested about how Eba could have stopped the charade while making the story interesting and good, personally I hated the AsukaxHaruto arc it was incredibly boring. Honestly though I read enough manga that I'm always looking for something good that isn't too stupid, I can't handle those manga where the worst possible outcome keeps happening or where the main character never gets a break, my best example is Major dunno if you like baseball manga but in Major In every Arc accept maybe MAYBE 1 the main character would get physically or mentally hurt and be unable to play at his real level I got almost to the very end but I just got to tired of him never getting a break, I like seeing people succeed.

Back to the thread, I agree it is poorly written but I'm really hoping for a EbaxHaruto ending I really wouldn't care if it was cheesy I just want it to settle the ache in my chest that I get when I read this type of genre
Agreed it was dull thats pretty much what a normal relationship is except the "no sex".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Stop suggesting Ichigo 100%, it's borderline garbage, even with its ending.
Those are fighting words mam!