View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 05:52   Link #4
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
So many views for this thread. Would definitely like to read people's ideas for a manga Unless they are keeping it a secret *looks around*

well we like it show how fan of manga would create the own ones.

story i would create is bout

17 yr old Guy name akira shinokimyia is delinquent great fighter and is current member of Dragon crew which traditional crew that goes back to late 50s any ways he has problem he is in love with his teacher hinata kursuki while during the event she start to have feeling for him.... but when he at home he love his family except his brother in law which he hate to him because he took his sister away they got married any ways thing change when he find out when he got to his school find out that his brother in law is taking over home room class which he revolted again he got up and he said mr shinokimyia sit down he look back akira said i wont take lesson from tutor for children his crew who in class room walk out which 10 people out 19 class mean 20 one absent. even girls are part of crew, which got disappointment from school principal when home room teacher sitting outside waiting for temp teacher to fill in for new teacher role then see her student walk out. she told them why are u leave the class room the bastard man up there i dont want to be taught by tutor who study kids.

comedy romance drama