View Single Post
Old 2008-04-27, 04:01   Link #69
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Cute ep, but the animation was frankly borderline atrocious. Some of the girls having bead eyes is a total turn off and the framerate of some scenes were an eyesore. That said, it all was cute and fun so no harm.

Also, it's basically confirmed that the female Kabuki in the OP is Alto and maybe his dad saw a good female Kabuki actress in Alto. And hey, he seems to fit the role just fine.

As for Klein Klan, anyone else instinctively thought of Aisha ClanClan who basically had the same overall style, the same ears, the same hot temperament, the same vein-ness? Never expected an Outlaw Star chara in my Macross.

As for SMS, I suppose they can explain why they have a very capable military force in that the morale in the actual military force isn't very high (which sorta doesn't make sense by itself...) but I guess that'll do for now. I sort of don't buy that a capitalistic one-up-manship of private military contractors is even POSSIBLE for a small colony ship (even with millions on board). That seems too small a scale for major military projects to prop up, but then again, the original Macross had inexplicable capabilities even in a relatively tiny 1km ship.

Last edited by SuperKnuckles; 2008-04-27 at 04:15.