View Single Post
Old 2009-06-21, 16:47   Link #157
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
Thank you. Either way, both Zero and Kaname have questionable future's. Zero lost everyone including Yuki at the end. Kaname has a sinister future as Shizuka said, even though both Yuki and him reunite at the end of the anime.

When I said that Zero was a weakling, I meant that he was physically weaker than the night class vampire's. He sensed Shizuka, because he was supposed to be the stronger twin (Poor Ichiru). When Zero pointed the Vampire gun (Bloody Rose) at Kaname, the night class vampire's got defensive. They could have taken him down easily before. Now, Zero is much stronger thanks to all the pureblood blood in his body. All I am saying is that Zero may be strong, but he hates the fact that it is because of vampire blood, rather than his own achievement.

I can understand that he was a strong vampire hunter, but now he is the world's strongest. Even more stronger than Yagari. All this vampire influence in his life, only makes his life harder, now that he hates his own existence.

One thing that I do not understand is, why does Zero have to kill Yuki? She may be a vampire now, but she was always there for him, even giving her own blood to him. She is an innocent bystander in Kaname's game, who helped a human like Zero. Even though she said, that the old Yuki was gone, she still cares for Zero. She will always run from him, so that Zero can have a reason to live. Zero says he will eventually kill her, but why? There a a whole bunch of purebloods that he could kill. Plus, it's like a disease to drink blood. Zero himself suffered from this, but he still want's to kill pureblood's, just because they turn others into vampire's. Zero should leave the path of Vampire Hunting, and acknowledge being a vampire himself. He would only destroy himself, if he ever killed Yuki, even though she is a pureblood.

Thank you again, Slick_rick, for clearing up some misconceptions, and helping me with other animes, and thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive.