View Single Post
Old 2008-10-15, 21:37   Link #1894
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus1321 View Post
Well lets see if I can put together my thoughts on this ending. As good of a anime this was, don't get me wrong I loved it. But for him to just die so easily at the end seems to be a waste of what a ture mastermind he really is. Maybe its just wishful thinking, but I would like to say that he did live. Simple made used his geass on someone and made a decoy of him self to just make it look like he has died, so he could have got away. I know the anime ended, just seems like there could be more. Well atleast to me, I hate sad endings and really after I just watch on of my favriots die.
Lelouch isn't that kind of person

Lelouch knew what he did was wrong, and dying was one way to pay for it. He isn't some evil mastermind who wanted to do good, he was a good person who due to heavy flaws made a ton of mistakes.

You can rewatch the entire season, and see how many times he made massive mistakes, like blaming Britannia for Euphemia's massacre, which caused a massive anti-britannian riots, and nearly doomed any peace between Japan and Britannia.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote