View Single Post
Old 2014-03-21, 07:07   Link #1981
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
See now, Char was Casval's alias/fake personality, so in all honesty, one can say that Full Frontal is Char, just not the Casval Deikum one. Char is a symbol for Zeon, it doesn't really matter who it really is in the end, One can draw lines between Meer/Lacus in Destiny and FF/Casval/Char in UC.

it's the public image that matters, not who he actually is
Obviously, when I said “real Char” I meant the “Casval” one. And FF seem to possess Casval’s memory during CCA if the split-second flashback in the anime can be considered a hint. That’s all I was arguing: that FF somehow has Casval’s memory up to the climax of CCA (no matter who he really is). Thus, FF is above and beyond Meer’s level in terms of “faking” it imo.

And like you said, Char itself is a fake personality, so FF can be considered a “Char” if we want to get technical. Lacus, on the other hand, is an actual person. That makes Meer a poor fake compared to the real thing if we are also to get technical. Oh, and unlike Meer, FF does not running around and broadcasting himself as Char. He introduces himself as Full Frontal whenever he get the chance. It’s the paranoid Feddie, FF's boys in the Sleeves, Char admirers in Zeon, and some other people who seem to insist that he is the "real Char".