Thread: Licensed Lovely Complex (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-07-19, 17:17   Link #1003
nanafan
horo fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReAn View Post
I don't think it's an issue of is she pretty or not. I think otani is scared that dating her would ruin the friendship that they have. He cannot see her as a girlfriend because to him, she's a good friend, and when he pictures her as his girlfriend he's getting the wrong idea. It's a shame he cannot see that risa's not really looking for a super duper lovey dovey relationship, but more of a twist on thier current friendship.

It's obvious to me that risa isn't really girly, she's also expressed her disinterest in a very typical relationship, I can see a more mature relationship working between the two.

I think otani is worried that a lovey dovey relationship would ruin the friendship that they have.

I know all too well how she feels *shakes fist* here's to hoping it works out in the end.
that is true, i know i would be worried about that if i started dating a friend. but it does happen with people who are friends and they end up dating, but also it might not work out too. i agree that she doesn't want a very mushy relationship with otani but wants to get closer to him than she is now.
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote