View Single Post
Old 2011-10-14, 20:07   Link #36
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion girl View Post
She's still a woman, so saying it's not "yuri" is saying she's not a woman, since "yuri" is f/f. That is undermining her identity.
First, I doubt Yuri would be considered transgendered. Yuri, if she hermaphrodite, has the body of a woman, is identified by the society as a woman and refers to herself as a woman. Her (completely hypothetical!) male organ isn't influencing her gender. More like a 3rd unwanted arm?

Second, I don't think I've seen people claiming she wasn't a woman. Some have claimed (me included) they would prefer if she had a typical female body and that's it.

Finally, no. HermaphroditeXFemale isn't yuri. It's a sui generis kind of H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee
Anyone here thinks, Ringo has Pyrokinesis? Did you guys notice the OP, where she runs ablaze and in this episode, the torches started to waver?
Either her or Yuri, but there was certainly going on with those torches in the rotenburo and in the bedroom. Thou both times it was when Yuri started mentioning Momoka, so that could be a sign of her arousal (or the vivid flame of passion burning in her chest, if you want to put it in a more romantic way )