View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 23:40   Link #130
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
And Itachi also left. .

For the peace of the nations alliance, someone so singularly powerful could not exist or claim residence within one country. That would just promote fear which would lead to war. Hashirama understood this when he split up the Bijuu.
itachi didnt leave because he was too powerful. he left because he was ordered to after murdering his clan. if itachi had stayed in konoha it would have caused the same amount of fear in other nations as would any kage-level ninja living in any village.

Quote:
Th only way I could see Naruto staying in Konoha to become the next Hokage is if he loses the Kyuubi (as it is, I fully expect Sasuke to lose his eyes by the end of the series, or have them simply evolve to the Rinnegan, thus destroying the instability that is the Sharingan).
i am pretty sure naruto will eventually lose the kyuubi by some means or another. reason being that kurama now has a personality and has shown compassion and reasoning ability. for the same reason as the hokages not being 'allowed' to stay in eternal torture, kurama won't stay a prisoner either. even if the worst happens and he is stolen by madara, obito or sasuke and/or forced into a full juubi, he will still regain his individuality and either sacrifice himself or live peacefully with the other bijou on some mystical animal farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I don't disagree with anything you've written. But, I still see Tobirama as being practicle not an asshole (which was Sabaku's comment). Tobirama was clearly wrong in his approach, Kishimoto has spent 600 chapters arguing that point, but that doesn't make him an asshole, just lacking in empathy.
i see him as an asshole. he's clearly racist. he couldn't care less that the uchiha are all but gone. he understands that he segregated them and doesn't care. he speaks of others as less than himself, the senju and the village. thats an asshole in my book. i'll grant him not being at danzo's level yet, but i still dont like him
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote