View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 19:23   Link #29279
RandomAvatarFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Is that the nine hours video? Is there a tl;dr version?
I do want. I can't stand the guy because he gives us a ten minute introduction on why his theory must be correct before he even tells us what his theory is.

I have a question regarding Sakutarou. I think I know the answer, but I might be remebering it wrong, so I'll ask on here.

When did Maria get Sakutarou and when did the Rosa incident occur?

I seem to remember that is happened when Maria was six or so... three years before 1986. The thing is, is that BATTLER has him in Dawn.

Why is this important?

Because it messes up what we think is Prime and/or what is in the forgeries. Or it confirms Ikuko = Yasu.

Basically, we know Ange "gives Maria Sakutarou back" in 1998. However he appears in 1986 on Dawn's gameboard. Usually we chalk this up to the fact that it is a forgery, and character development has been occurring, similar to how Shannon and Kanon are developed even in Tohya's forgeries.

But Battler shouldn't have known about Sakutarou. If Maria was older than three when Rosa gave it to her, Battler had already left the Ushiromiya. It's possible then that Battler may have recognized that his aunt's company made these lion toys, but then he still wouldn't have known what a single doll really meant for her.

One possibility is that Ikuko = Yasu, and that it may have been something that she was able to talk about. It was Beatrice that helped give Sakutarou life for Maria. But how would she bring this up to Tohya/Battler?

Another possibility is that everything to do with Sakutarou and Maria is completely fictionalized. This includes Alliance's 1998 scenes, the "Greatest Mom ever!" scenes. This destroys a lot of characterization.

Without love this picture cannot be seen.
RandomAvatarFan is offline   Reply With Quote