View Single Post
Old 2004-05-10, 10:35   Link #137
wao
OK.

I do not like...

1. Love Hina (I don't like those girls. Really. And the whole story just bores me...)
2. Ai Yori Aoshi (I really hate romances like these; as you will see I'm not so fond of romance anime :x I do admit this is biased though, I've only watched like a few eps of it from a friend, and the rest I asked her to tell me what happened...)
3. Ranma 1/2 (It was really funny at first, but soon got very very repetitive and boring and utterly mindless. The animation was terrible, the music was horrible, the direction wasn't good and they came up with their own plot that was different from the manga... that doesn't usually turn out very well. In this case it certainly didn't. The jokes got so repetetive...)
4. Aishiteruze Baby (Does not interest me in the least bit. Also, it's probably one of the soppiest things ever. I'm being VERY biased here though, having only watched the first episode. But from what I hear from everyone else it just seems to be as soppy as usual, boring and pointless, cliched and the production quality still as low as ever. I repeat: I'm biased... very biased... unfairly biased.)
5. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (I admit, I fell into the populist movement and made myself believed I like this series. I don't sound very convincing right now because people are going to think I just changed my opinion reading through the topic, but I haven't read through the topic except hte last page, and I really am being honest. Oh well. Anyway, the first few eps were okay but they dragged it on so long. WHAT is the big problem with breaking up and a coma? They act as if it's such a big deal...? They're just all not looking at things realistically and falling into the same holes again and again. Stupid idiots.)
6. Flame of Recca (I will [shamefully? nah] admit that this series was entertaining. But this is probably because it was one of the first anime series I ever watched.... And I do have this natural attraction to such anime with super powers and all, but when I started reading up and watching more anime, I soon realised this was rather cliche and overused and stupid...)
7. Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (Note: I am only basing this on the MANGA. I've read most of it now, and I have to say I only got it because I guess I didn't want to have 3 volumes and no more... It is entertaining in a rather short-termed, bland and maybe tasteless sense... Rather cliche and boring to me, and the romance was so stupid. I don't know how to explain it, though. I will say that it is funny at times, though...)

Well, I guess I'll update later maybe... if I can be bothered to...

EDIT: I don't like a lot of Gonzo's works, or Saiyuki (so.... trite... stupid....mindless... ugh), or Fushigi Yuugi, Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai is UNBEARABLE, I didn't like SaiKano, Kyou Kara Maou, BAKURETSU TENSHI (special mention do not like x_x Waaaaay too unnecessarily raunchy, pointless, it's not even funfun pointless like Kenran, it's just... bad.) Hrrrrr.

Last edited by wao; 2004-05-11 at 07:02.