View Single Post
Old 2011-09-21, 19:24   Link #303
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
well.. It feels to me that the options presented aren't polished enough. I feel that it doesn't really reward experimentation. And there's really only two play styles. Either you avoid a fight, or you fight through it. And the game encourages you to not get into an open fight.
Well......you could also get a robot/turret to do the fighting for some parts for you.

There's also the option of doing non-lethal takedowns instead of lethal takedowns.

In any case I found that even maintaining a killer's streak you still get enough praxis points to upgrade most of the necessary augs. It just takes a bit longer but not that much so long as you continue to explore and such.

Quote:
When it comes to multiple options to finish an assignment, I was hoping something like the Hitman series if it were a stealth game or something like Vampire the Masquerade if it were an RPG. This game was neither.

I also don't like that the only way you can physically interact with the environment is to move crates and boxes. Is that arm just for show? why can't I break through a door? how about turning off the electricity and using my aug vision to get a sneak at the enemy? It could have been so much more, but it's not there yet.
Uh there are places where you can turn off the breaker in order to move into another area as well as blast open weak walls to access other areas.

But in regards to the door that's just gameplay for you.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote