Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-05, 21:11   Link #2125
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
I have a question! Several, actually.

So once me and a guy friend (NOT boyfriend) of mine went out together (just the two of us) to play soccer, basketball and buy ice cream. This guy's a year yonger than me; I met him i martial arts class, and he confessed to me a while later. But we agreed that we wouldn't be 'girlfriend and boyfriend' because, well, we felt that would be akward. We were only like, 14 and 13. Would that little outing that I mentioned above be pretty much a date? And is there anything 'bad' about going out with a guy younger than you?

I haven't seen this person for a year... We're still e-mailing, though. Is this a good sign? Do you think you can see any development in our relationship (just friends, really) in the future? Or is it just, well, just something teeagers always have?
My ex-hubby was 2 years younger than me, and I'm 7 yrs younger than my hubby, so *shrug* I never really considered age differences.

and it may've been a date or may've just been hanging out; depends on how you both define it

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote