View Single Post
Old 2012-11-16, 23:52   Link #623
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Actually as the F-15SEJ was spec for Japan, and used data 'acquired parallel' to the XFJ project, and from how Munakata nearly came in the cockpit, the SEJ would not lose out to the XFJ-01 in close combat by that much. They both were equal candidates for adoption until the Shogan put her foot down after all.
True, true, I'd forgotten about that

I guess if Niigata is Yuuya and Akane's waifu, Gekkou is Munakata's toy?

Quote:
Yup, given that Chirico would still look the same age years later, not like the grandpas. So he would have the knowledge of grandpas who flew the TSFs for their entire life, while having the same body to fully utilize the machine. One with the Machine, In Mind, Body and Soul... He would out last the F-22 in his F-4, while putting the F-22s into maneuvers that cause their inherent issues with the air-mix and engines to occur, causing the TSFs to pull out due to pilot error or technical issues without firing a shot. They would never expect a fat chicken to appear in their dead zone from behind a lamp post...
At which point Leon and all start getting pissed off and going, "WTF is this old dude pwning us! It's supposed to be the other way around!"

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote