View Single Post
Old 2008-08-27, 09:18   Link #2212
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I am just holding the story telling techniques to that standard. But I am not looking at it in the same light either. Throughout the series you can't deny that there are some pacing weirdness that happens, like they'd shove alot of things at you, then the pace slows down somewhat only to have another episode like that. Obviously it is easier to plan in a movie or book rather then a show that comes out every week, little flaws you can forgive as it happens but not when it is so blatant. I am not saying Code Geass is bad, just that there is alot of room for improvement.
You see, I haven't seen ANY anime that hasn't had the same issues. So I have come to accept the odd pacing issues as more of a trait tributed to anime than a fault. It happens in great animes all the time. Look at Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun for good examples. Can there be improvement? Sure. But the same can be said about everything. So it doesn't bother me. As long as the episode flow goes well, I will not have a problem with it.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote