View Single Post
Old 2008-09-14, 16:30   Link #937
Dreamiel
Rena X Keiichi FOREVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigurashiRika_04621 View Post

GGAL is planning on doing Minagoroshi-hen and Matsuribayashi-hen, while the new group on the block (Keiichi Got Killed Again [KGKA], a group consisting of me and cereal_killerxx, still in need of a translator) is planning on doing the ends of Watanagashi-hen and Tatarigoroshi-hen, Meakashi-hen, Tsumihoroboshi-hen, Kokoroiyashi-hen once we find raws, and Kataribanashi-hen. The website is kgka.wordpress.com, so far it's still under construction, after it's done and we've snagged a translator, we'll start putting up releases of already done chapters by The Higurashi Project.
Well, I wouldn't have any interest in Watanagashi, since that is my least favorite arc, but I would be willing to help out with Tatarigoroshi-Hen. Here is where I stand on translating though:

-My Japanese is fair, not anything excellent. (For my own personal use I have already translated the manga seiries "Ray" and "Happy Family" to give you an idea of stuff I've done). I don't claim my translations are perfect though, so I would prefer to have some one else translating with me, or a translation checker, or something along those lines working with me as a partner.

-I'm pretty busy in real life, so what timeframe exactly, would each chapter have to be done by?
Dreamiel is offline   Reply With Quote