View Single Post
Old 2008-09-14, 16:44   Link #938
HigurashiRika_04621
The Sock Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamiel View Post
Well, I wouldn't have any interest in Watanagashi, since that is my least favorite arc, but I would be willing to help out with Tatarigoroshi-Hen. Here is where I stand on translating though:

-My Japanese is fair, not anything excellent. (For my own personal use I have already translated the manga seiries "Ray" and "Happy Family" to give you an idea of stuff I've done). I don't claim my translations are perfect though, so I would prefer to have some one else translating with me, or a translation checker, or something along those lines working with me as a partner.

-I'm pretty busy in real life, so what timeframe exactly, would each chapter have to be done by?
Ah, thank you~!

Well, I think we've secured another translator, so he could check your translations. Would you mind working on Kokoroiyashi-hen and/or Tsumihoroboshi-hen too? Or is that too much?

I'm not planning on any schedule, just give cereal_killerxx scripts specifying what goes where, stuff like that when you're done, and he'll put in the translations and edit as well.

Also, if you want access to editing the website and stuffs, you'd have to make a wordpress.com account. After you've done that/if you already have one, I'll tell you what to do then...>>"

By the way, d'you have AIM/MSN? >>"
HigurashiRika_04621 is offline   Reply With Quote