View Single Post
Old 2011-02-09, 18:12   Link #2384
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Nabiki Asakura
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevil1 View Post
I just relised that my request should have been made here instead of the regular request forum...

New requests for later use...

Just in case you need the episode for the clips... Episode 20 of HNNKN
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/video/6880/#play-20
or
http://www.animecrunch.com/higurashi...ni-episode-20/
(The time frames are taken from the first link. So I think the time frames are a bit different for the second one, considering that it's a different video. If you have trouble figuring out exactly which parts, please say so. )

Time frame:
11:38 (both .gif (if possible) aswel as a still picture of Satoko.)

17:50 (.gif of Rika waving the bottle around)

20:30 (.gif (if possible) of blood splattering in front of Rika's face. If no gif, then a still works fine...)

20:35 (both .gif (if possible) aswel as a still picture of Shion laughing)

If you have or can find a better quality video with the same clips, them please feel free to do so. Also if possible please take away the Funimation logo. Thanks so much.

Please make the gifs as smooth as possible, and a nice loop, and not to "jerky".
(If you don't understand any of the requests, please say so before you try. I don't want to have anyone else do extra work.)

I giant hug for anyone who can do these for me.

Edit: If your unable to do gifs, then please just to a picture. Thanks
Ok, first I tried to do it, but I've suddenly noticed that these gifs already exist, you just need to search in the first pages of this thread. I searched for the gifs to make it easier for you.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mion shion View Post
can some please make me a sig out of this pic with my username just above there heads

Spoiler for atonement chaper:
Ok, sweet, I made your request, even if I think that I've done it wrong since you asked your name writen above their heads...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamuio-Chan View Post
Also~
Can Some1 make me a Signature out of this picture?
Spoiler for Signature:

If u can..
Make it 350x250 <3?
With some kind of quote in it U can pick what quote :3 Just want one in there~
Thanks ^^
I really tried it but I don't think I remember any mion and keiichi quotes, I prefer you to pick one you like, that would make the work really easier XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena_Killer View Post
Sure! So can I have a Rena banner, any size you want? Just don't make it too large.
Please, be more specific @_@