View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 19:56   Link #812
ATM

Welcome Etheral!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Assuming that 3 ZAOs will be defeated (which is rather obvious), what do you think Miria and the rest will do to MiBs? Because I seriously doubt they will have the guts to kill them. My guess is that Yagi will go the "children-friendly" way and they will either commit mass suicide or be killed by ZAOs/Priscilla/DoDs/other third party.
Rubel might want to kill Dae if he gets the chance, because Dae is suspecting that there might be a traitor within the organization. As how to get rid of the other Mib? they could be captured and taken to Rabona to be exposed for what they are and for what they have done so that the people deals with them; not only claymores will want revenge against them. Give them a proper trial with lousy deffense attourneys, Rubel might testify against them in exchange for some immunity, and then hang Dae (if rubel doesn't kill him first) and Rimuto in central square, as for the other mibs, I don't know, jail time somewhere might be ok, they don't pose a big thread, as we have seen them fight (against Raki), they are just useless thugs.

About something else, I was thinking that, in a scenario where Clare and Priscilla are both fighting in their awakened forms Raki is not going to be able to recognize neither one of them, like when Miria met awakened Hilda. That’s why I hope that, for all the time they have been separated and because Priscilla’s scent is probably strong on him, she doesn’t fail to recognize him immediately otherwise they would miss to acknowledge each other. In a situation like this, only Priscilla will know Raki right away, so could she be the one protecting Raki instead of Clare? Even if she said that she didn’t need Raki anymore, she has no particular goals after her fight against Clare, so might want to protect him so that they later could travel the world together.

I found a very nice picture on deviantart.com, of a girl wearing a Clare costume as we saw her on Pieta in the fighting against Rigardo, the cosplayer goes by the name Molly Metaphora.

Amazing cosplayer picture of Clare's half awakening.
Spoiler for Claymore:

Amazing picture of Clare's full awakening.
Spoiler for Clare's full awakening?: