View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 02:04   Link #3676
Dash_Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibi View Post
The fact that Sheryl wakes up and the her and Ranka have a concert means Alto came back. Notice the final scene of Sheryl in the credit box. Her mouth moves and the earring shines.
This is the most logical conclusion, or at least the one that I have seen most people to come to.

While I agree with Karice that it's up to the viewer's interpretation, it's not like Kawamori would point out those hints, or even put them in the movie without some purpose.
And he didn't talk about them just in that animedia article, in the interview from the "Kiss in the Galaxy" manga he even goes into further detail, saying that people need to put attention to what ranka says in the epilogue and to that little video in the credits in which apparently even the order of the scenes has some kind of meaning (I still don't get it though ).

Other example are the two little hints from the "Sheryl Visual Collection final", the first one is that image of Sheryl waking up with Alto, and the other the ending of the "A Day in Alcatraz" story.
I know these are more fanservice than hints, or that they are not as important as what it's in the movie or what Kawamori says, but the point is that the possibility is there and is high, and it's not just some fanfiction conclusion made up by fans.