Old 2010-05-01, 11:07   Link #84
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
But most of all, F you Otonashi for not standing up for her. T_T
Well, he did order the guys to not attack her at the concert...and in the end the majority of the blame falls on Yuri because she is the boss, and obviously uncaring even though her inner thoughts tells us that she knows more than what she is letting on to the others...

As that said I think this episode was really successful in making the viewer feel sympathy for Tenshi or Kanade should I say (since we know her name now). I mean given that her default personality is the the "never changing, cold/silent" type they single act of her buying that meal ticket is what distinguishes her from being a machine and that note really hits the viewers hard as Otonashi noted, something so simple was taken away from her already lonely existence. Now I think it is pretty much a given that she is "human" like the rest of them but being the student council president forced her to play on the opposing side whether she wanted it or not.

But the funny thing is that the new president seems a much bigger of a jackass than Tenshi could ever be and Yuri might regret her decision of kicking Tenshi from her place. The new dude has this whole "Nazi" army thing going on too so I expect torture in the next episode

I predict that Tenshi will probably regain her position in the next episode or so buy Yuri really needs to get her just desserts. It is hard to root for her team when what they are doing seems like playground bullying but with guns to me.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS