View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 19:20   Link #194
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
He floored Jean when they were still trainees with Anni's technique, and he had the upper hand against Jean during the brawl in their graduation party.
It's also mentioned he's second best in hand-to-hand combat, though it's possible Anni didn't give her all during the final examination.
And lastly, it looks like Anni can think rationally and has complete control in her titan form, while Eren mostly runs on instinct.
Jean is a guy that is confuse about being there. Yeah he ranks 6th but I believe it has to do with him being excellent at the 3D maneuver. These rankings are kind of vague and dont show which individual is better at what. We have an idea from what we saw in the manga.

I take that back that Annie is 3-0 against him. More like 6-0. They had like 3 close combat skirmishes and she was able to get the better of him and whoop him. Not to mentioned she was able to get the better of another dude that ranked higher than her in that close combat skills skirmesh.

Eren during his second fight against Annie was thinking to himself while fighting her. To me, that is not just fighting with instinct.

Anyway, Eren from what it seems has alot of talent. He is a growing boy and most likely become so great at becoming a fighter/soldier that he will become humanities greatest soldier. A threat that can wipe out the titans. That is why I believe Annie worked so hard to capture him.

Im pretty confident that after maybe some more intense training, he will master the art of being a soldier and titan.

By the way, is this a monthly manga? If so, that sucks ass!