Thread: Licensed Tiger & Bunny (Sunrise)
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-01, 16:08   Link #1031
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyRobot View Post
Both Kotetsu and Barnaby were frustating this episode! Of course, they are both dealing with their own issues so their behaviour wasnt that unusual, but it was still hard to watch. Barnaby was being stubborn and irrational given how the evidence was piling up. As he himself later admits, it wasnt even that long ago that he did not even know the face of the killer. It would be hard to accept that he didnt avenge his parents' murder afterall.

And Kotetsu - i was just waiting [wishing] that he would tell Kaede, "Well i cant come home right now because i'm a HERO, and my partner BARNABY is thinking about quitting..." tell her already! I'm hoping she's figured it out on her own and is waiting for him to tell her (another reason she is annoyed with him). I dont expect him to retire until the end of the series anyhow. As a few people have said, Kaede shuld come vidit her father, or Kotetdu needs to take Bunny to Oriental Town for a visit and a vacation.

I really hope Barnaby isnt an android. The thought crossed my mind too, given his parents' line of work. It wouldnt really make sense, though. Also, Rotwang recognized Barnaby.
Unless he's some kind of replacement goldfish. The maid would have to be in on it, though.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote