View Single Post
Old 2011-04-20, 09:17   Link #689
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well-answered Duo Maxwell.
If people aren't stupid , they'll ignore Garen , Malph will just run at the carry as well as his team. If he's a threat just disable him. Well , even if he's offtank , he can do some dmg but still if you're facing a team with a "real" tank with equal skill , this is win for them.
I won't qualify him as a "Tank". He just got a disable. He have a shield but it's useless as no one will focus him.
Well if you initiate with is W first it's kinda useless . Yes one champ is disable but guess what ? he still have his combo attack so after this , he'll use it while Malph initiated on the others.
For me , wait for one to use ulti then disable him fast like against a Malz , Kata.....
As i said , it's better to have a "real" tank along with Garen. After it only depends on people play.
I did a game with a Garen offtank opponent , score 16/5/9 , he did a pretty good job to kill our carry with his ulti but even with that they lost cuz of my Amumu who initiated better , W->T 4-5 stunned all spam combo spells -> dead -> Garen left , chasing the carry then run away -> Tower down etc.....
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote