View Single Post
Old 2012-05-25, 22:52   Link #1717
Team Rocket Elite

Looks like Mikoto's still got a ton of backup power to pull out in a pinch even after winning a Tiara. Maybe a repeat champion isn't as unlikely as I thought it would be. Congrats to Kanade on winning the necklace but Kanade really could have tried a bit harded in this match. She was pretty close to losing the necklace to Taiga and if SDO went just a bit less favourably for Kanade she wouldn't have the necklace right now. It's not a particularly reliable match but Eucliwood does seem to be on par with the top tiers of Stella. It's too bad she's stuck in Nova instead of having several good potentially good matches in Stella. I suppose a free ride to the post season is better for Eucliwood fans, though.

Homura once again shows how good she is in multi way match / matches that don't matter. It's a nice job by her in winning the match. I kinda want to see a Homura vs Kanade exhibition match a day after the Homura vs Kanade regular season match. I bet Homura would find a way to do something like 10 percentage points better in the exhibition match.

Wow, I'm really surprised and happy to see Misaki Mei is so strong. She might be something like Top 10 in Nova if she was allowed in and did as well as she did here. Beating Last Order is a pretty good feat.

Exhibition alpha is just pretty whack. Forget comparing across divisions, the character don't look consistant against characters from their own division. Yuno would get beaten badly by Mizuki yet wins easily here. I wonder why these results are so odd.

The Acchi Kocchi pair look good in their match. I haven't seen the series yet but have been planning to since I saw a certain person's avatar of Tsumiki.