View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 11:06   Link #4586
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I assumed her motive for the petrification was to get Godou to fight seriously rather than any tactical considerations.

They are unaware, but who would be crazy enough to attack them? Gods and Campione wouldn't use such a roundabout method due to their insane egos, and only the dumb mages would anger or try to kill a Campione. Even if they succeeded(which is extremely unlikely) they would just be shooting themselves in the feet considering no one else can fight heretic gods. More likely Godou would just kill them.
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a someone going after Godou, and his family getting caught in the crossfire, due to not knowing what's going.

I mean, if they don't know the situation, they wouldn't know to start running if someone strange is trying to pick a fight with Godou, or in trying to "save" Godou and wind up getting killed.

Of course, the one responsible for hurting, crippling or killing a member of his family will probably end up dead, but that's small comfort. And if the one responsible manages to escape, I can definitely see Godou stop holding back.

Last edited by Gore17; 2012-10-13 at 11:18.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote