View Single Post
Old 2011-03-25, 06:48   Link #1331
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Yeah, the Hucks would actually be intimidating if they weren't, well, dicks. And just in a general douchebaggery sense, not being villainous about it. Makes them less 'implacable force' and more 'someone shut these guys up, for the love of god'

Aren't they already kind of shooting to kill? It's plasma bullets against unarmored foes.
Yes, I initially thought that too. But according to the folks here, apparently Strike Cannon is *ahem*canonically*ahem* basically firing compressed magic..or something. I don't know why that can went past Huckebein's anti-magic, but apparently that was the explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
If anything it would show how serious the situation is that would require them to do something they normally wouldn't to put a stop to things.

See Final Crisis. Darkseid was such a threat that Batman had no choice but to shoot him with a gun. That's how real shit was.
It's possible that things would go that way, but let's just be honest: do you really think Tsuzuki has the guts (and skill) to make the protagonists more pragmatic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Creator can't exactly tell their fans to shove it. It's bad for business.

Unless you're Tomino or Anno, I guess.
IIRC the "Little Women" author already did that long before by refusing to bow to the demands inside letters sent by rabid shippers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Well that's...okay, I could see that happening if Nanoha had a boyfriend. But that hasn't happened here. Just put up an author's note implying NanoFate 'subtly' and you'd probably be fine.
Well the jobs done I guess. Fate already got her "Dashing Prince to the Rescue" moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I posted a joke WMG on TV Tropes about Veyron and Curren being lovers, for example xD.
I knew it, that was you!

Quote:
Deville seems to be asexual, Cypha is apparently in love with her Divider, Stella is too young and Fortis will probably just utilize the woman in question for his own purpouses and ditch/kill her when she outlives her usefullness. Arnage seems to be more sensible than the rest but real shipping is still yet to be showed(Arnage x Isis didn't count yet).
Maybe the Eclipse Virus chemically castrated them, and the medicine they were looking for was actually to cure it?

Fortis: "Dammit, I'll kill anyone just to get my b_ner back!"

Quote:
But, considering the kind of plot FORCE is following things like shipping and romance issues will more likely never be touched so the shipping will be only fan-exclusive.
Unless it turns out Lily's going to need mana replenishment

*runs away from CG Dragons and Dolphins*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcc View Post
Su-su-su-baru and Tea, Rescue Rangers!
Caro lu Rushe, Pet Dragon Detective!

Last edited by Tiresias; 2011-03-25 at 07:40.
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote