View Single Post
Old 2011-05-24, 15:16   Link #70
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexas View Post
Then again this could be just a wishful thinking of a fan that simply want happiness for two fictional character that went through alot in the game.
Oh, i definitely agree with that. I said it before and I'll say it again - the ending was one of the more emotionally unfulfilling ones i have had the "pleasure" of experiencing in a long time. I am no stranger to endings where someone gets the short end of the stick and would normally shrug and move on, but this one felt extra unsatisfying considering how incompatible Caim's and Tia's final sentiments were. Just ... meh. (And that appendix ...grrr).

Which is why I am working on a fanfic "after story" type of deal (75 pages worth of word document and counting ), for my own peace of mind if nothing else, touching upon the things you mentioned in your spoiler as well. Yeah, i didn't like the ending that much.

Though i will agree the way it ended, and given the nature of the universe, there is a lot that can be done with the ending, and many ways things can go from there. It certainly seems much more "fandiskable" than August's previous titles, so it is always nice to entertain the possibility they just might make one for this, no matter how unlikely.