Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (movie & TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 14:06   Link #49
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I'd rather see it sooner than later.

I saw some images of the Gamilon ships. The destroyer is pretty much the same, but the battleship and tri-deck carrier have changed a bit, while still being recognizable.

Starsha (or prehaps her sister) still has the long blonde hair from what few images one can find. The cut of her outfit is a lot more revealing that it use to be, and she doesn't looks as much like Yuki as the previous model did.

They also updated the character sheet again today with the Black Tiger pilots, more of the engineering staff that I believe I recognize from episodes Their uniforms are much more like the older style shirts, probably so they can access their pockets easier. One guy in yellow that I think I recognize, but can't tell for sure....and then two guys in grey uniforms....a division I have never seen before.

Pilot Yamamoto no longer has the Harlock looks with one eye hidden by his bangs, but has long wavey hair. The Black Tiger uniform is more like the old style uniform mixed with the live action movie uniform...but they now have aviators jackets in additon to their uniform.

Last edited by Ithekro; 2012-02-20 at 14:37. Reason: Characters updated
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote