View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 16:41   Link #4022
DuoRanger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
I never said he was gay, nor do I think that any of the pilots ever were. I just said that a relationship with Hilde never showed itself with either the series and now with the events in FT.
remember that he naver cared for anyone in the series, he can be the most funny guy ever, but he always wanted to everyone that he loved stay away from him bcuz of what happened to him, Hilde was the exepction, she started to hang out with him, he even tried to be a dick but she was always there to take care of him and he started to like her too, Heero was his Counter, They became friends fast, If Duo was The Spock, Heero was The Kirk.

and about his Drunken Tony Stark condition on FT, i think that he lost his faith on himself after Hilde's death and only junior his holding him.

ex: he's didn't get the nanites to stop the rapid aging process thanks to his injuries after the bike accident, his wife died trying to find a cure for him and left him alone with his only son, his best friend was in Stasis,and the other pilots cound't do nothing to help him, things like that makes someone loose faith in himself after everything that happened, and only junior is there helping him, imagine a guy like him suffering from a severe case depression, but he's using all of his strenght to hide that, even from his Son and his Best Friend, if something worse happen for both two, i belive(i don't know) that most most foward he'll freak out and do the thing by himself(A freak out at the same level or worse than quatre when he build zero after his father's death).
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote