View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 13:42   Link #70
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Most people think the two are interchangeable because "the worst to me is the one I'm most disappointed by". Which makes this thread the more honest of the two. .
I also think that the term "disappointing" has a more subjective connotation to it. When people read "worst", they're more likely to leap to a show's defense because it sounds like more of an objective statement. Disappointment is a nicer, less provocative way of framing it, I think. (Though still ripe for controversy, of course.) In the end, I don't think it's the same question either, my list of worst shows would be a little different and mostly consist of things I just tried on a whim and ended up hating. Most of those shows I don't even finish and couldn't honestly discuss in any detail though, so there's another reason why disappointing shows might be a better topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
If nothing else, Another has eyepatch moe. People seem to be a sucker for that.
Reason enough to watch any show, I say! (I actually think eyepatches have a good batting average this year with Chuunibyou, Another and Jormungand.)

I've yet to finish Another though, but reading through this thread has made me want to hurry up and see what all the ending fuss is about.