View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 01:14   Link #7
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Well.... they shouldn't asusme Luffy would, as we already know a person can only eat one DF.... if ANYONE should be eating a DF on the crew, it should be Nami or Usopp.... though, depends if Oda still wants Usopp to be the most relatable Strawhat in terms of strength...

No, no, no, you don't understand. See, every fanbase has that one particular group of nutjobs who are completely immune to logic and common sense. And unfortunately it's those same people who constantly root for a logia to join the crew, or would rather have one of the "normal" Straw-Hats gain a logia power (and.... y'know, pretty much erase what was unique about them in the first place). Even scarier is that Ace was one of the more recent Straw-Hat candidates in those people's eyes,, and now that we know Dofla has his fruit in his possession..... oh lord, the thought of it just makes me shiver....

BTW, I've got a question for Aohige or anyone who read the raw: How is Fujitora's name spelled? If it's in kanji, then would that make it something like "藤虎"? Or is it just in katakana? I'm just curious since if it's the former, then I'd definitely lean towards him being an admiral....